Take a look at all the reasons why TMT is right for you:
Course Number: E7500 Course Title: Electronic Health Records (EHR)
This online course is designed to teach students how to establish and maintain medical records. The student will gain an understanding of the duties and responsibilities of an Electronic Health Records Specialist, including clinical operations, non-clinical operations, regulatory compliance and computer EHR operations.
The student will also perform basic research and reporting. Course completion will enable student to sit for the NHA national certification exam.
Program Entrance Requirements:
- High School Diploma or GED
- No felonies
- Required texts/other materials: McGraw-Hill ebook
- Student must have a computer or tablet with internet access, have a basic knowledge of computers and Internet to be successful in this course.
Installment payment plan available as follows:
$295 due at registration.
Remaining balance paid in 7 installments and must be paid in full before graduation.
At the end of this course the student will be able to:
- Perform Electronic Health Records Specialist procedures.
- Pass the NHA Certification Examination* to become a Certified Electronic Health Records Specialist.
|Clinical Operations||Non-Clinical Operations|
|Electronic Health Records Procedures||Dissection of Medical Records|
|Regulatory Compliance||Computer EHR Programs|
* NHA certification exam fee of $125 not included in tuition.